offers many benefits...
· Massage can alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion. Medication dependence can be eased with massage. Massage improves muscle tone and helps prevent or delay muscular atrophy from forced inactivity. Weak, tight, or atrophied muscles exercised and stretched.
· Massage can reduce spasms and cramping as well as increase flexibility.
· Massage helps manage stress, which can lead to decreased anxiety, enhance sleep quality; greater energy; improved concentration; increased circulation, and reduced fatigue.
· Massage facilitates circulation and improves blood flow. Arthritis sufferers notice fewer aches and less stiffness and pain.
"THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS"
POSITIVE THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
There are nine requisites for contented living:
HEALTH enough to make work a pleasure;
WEALTH enough to support your needs;
STRENGTH enough to battle with difficulties and forsake them;
GRACE enough to confess your sins and overcome them;
PATIENCE enough to toil until some good is accomplished;
CHARITY enough to see some good in your neighbor;
LOVE enough to move you to be useful and helpful to others;
FAITH enough to make real the things of God;
HOPE enough to remove all anxious fears concerning the future.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
LONG DISTANCE HEALING!
Every day Monday thru Saturday at 9:30am (Eastern Standard Time) we offer a Universal Long Distance Healing. To have your name placed in our crystal healing bowl kindly send your information to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the word "HEALING" in the subject line.